Most upvoted comment
Reflection: /r/Libertarian just hit 70k subscribers!(r/Libertarian)
Edit: Where are these downvote troll parties coming from this last week? My guess is r/anarchy.
Edit2: Trolls from r/enoughpaulspam
Remember to educate the newbs. Link in your argument or reposes articles, youtube videos, or books that you think might be applicable. Below is a list of books I usually recommend to newbs, I’ve saved the list in google drive so I can C/P it at any time.
Please read these books in this order, each are available for free in pdf or eBook, just right click and save:
- Frederic Bastiat’s The Law
- Henry Hazlitt’s Economics In One Lesson
- Frederic Bastiat’s That Which is Seen, and That Which is Not Seen
- Bob Murphy’s Lessons for the Young Economist
- Murray Rothbard’s For a New Liberty
- Murray Rothbard’s What Has Government Done to Our Money?
- Murray Rothabrd’s Economic Depressions: Their Cause and Cure
- Thomas DiLorenzo’s The Truth About Robber Barons– article
- Walter Block’s Defending The Undefendable
Once you’re done with those, I’d suggest purchasing the following books:
Afterwards, if you have any questions about monopolies, consider the resources in this thread. Enjoy! If you need further reading suggestions let me know.